|1. Full/Basic registration
(1) Full registration includes:
- Publication of one accepted paper in the proceedings
- A copy of the proceedings(IEEE CD-ROM) the accepted paper belongs to
- Access to all conference sessions and workshops/symposia
- Lunch, coffee breaks, banquet and reception
- Program brochure and conference goods (e.g., bags/paper/pens)
The Full registration fee is US$550 (about CNY¥3719) for IEEE members, US$660 (about CNY¥4463) for non-IEEE members, US$500 (about CNY¥3381) for IEEE student/life members and US$600 (about CNY¥4057) for non-IEEE student members. The deadline for Full registration is November 15th, 2016. Please note that if your payment is not received by that date, the paper will be removed from the proceedings. This deadline will be strictly enforced.
(2) Basic registration fee means: one author has made the full registration for a paper, other authors of the same paper would like to attend the conference as well; or a person does not have a paper to present and wants to attend the conference. The fee includes:
- No conference proceedings
- Access to all main conference and workshops/symposia sessions
- Lunch, coffee breaks, banquet and reception
- Program brochure and conference goods if any
The Basic registration fee is US$500 (about CNY¥3381) for IEEE members, US$550 (about CNY¥3719) for Non-IEEE members, US$400 (about CNY¥2705) for IEEE student/Life members and US$500 (about CNY¥3381) for Non-IEEE student members. The starting date for Basic registration is November 15th, 2016.
||IEEE student/life members
||Non-IEEE student members
(3) Regular paper is limited to 8 pages. Special session paper is limited to 6 pages. Short paper, poster paper, and workshop paper are limited to 4 pages. At most 2 pages can be added, 100 dollars should be paid for each additional page.
2. For Full registration, in order to qualify for the IEEE member reduced registration fee, the IEEE membership number must be included in the registration form. Similarly, in order to qualify for the student reduced registration fee, proof of current student status (e.g., current Student ID or other proof of current enrollment) must be e-mailed (as an attached scanned image or pdf file) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Besides, the first author must be student if student reduced registration fee is applied for. Please note that both current IEEE membership and student status will be verified.
3. If you register for the main conference, for example, your paper is GreenCom#168, please use the conference name as "GreenCom", then fill in "168" as the paper ID on the registration form. If you register for symposia/workshops, for example, you find your paper ID at GreenCom Accepted Paper List as GreenCom#168, please use the conference name as "GreenCom", then fill in "168" as the paper ID on the registration form. Any incorrect use will lead to the registration failure. You can find your paper ID from the webpage:
4. When you register for main conference or symposia/workshop, please avoid using ' in your affiliation, University or title etc, since it has been pre-defined as a system symbol. It will lead the registration failure.
5. Please include a note on your bank transfer indicating your name, the name of your conference, your paper ID. Please note that your local bank may charge you some additional fees in order to process the bank transfer. Therefore, please make sure that the net amount that is transferred to the above account is no less than the required registration fee. After the bank transfer is complete, please send the scanned bank transfer receipt to email@example.com by email with the name of your conference and your paper ID. We will confirm your payment based on your scanned receipt.
6. If you need an invitation letter, please register first. Then email to the Conference Secretary Mr. Kaixun Lu at firstname.lastname@example.org for your request including information about your paper (conference name and acronym, paper id, paper title, attending author name and title, and affiliation, postal address, and email address). The invitation letter can be issued only after we receive your full registration payment.
7. The hard copy registration receipts can be picked up at the conference.
- Please note that ONE Full registration must be paid for EACH paper to be published in the proceedings.
- If you are from China and have any special requirements for the title of the receipt, please contact the committee of the conference by email@example.com ahead of time.
- If you are from UESTC, please contact Kaixuan Lu, the conference
secretary, by firstname.lastname@example.org to bill the School Transfer.