Registration Instructions for Cybermatics 2016: IEEE CPSCom/iThings/GreenCom/SmartData-2016 and associated Workshops/Symposia
You are strongly encouraged to read the following notes before starting the registration process:
1. Full/Basic registration
(1) Full registration includes:
The Full registration fee is US$550 (about CNY¥3719) for IEEE members, US$660 (about CNY¥4463) for non-IEEE members, US$500 (about CNY¥3381) for IEEE student/life members and US$600 (about CNY¥4057) for non-IEEE student members. The deadline for Full registration is November 15, 2016. Please note that if your payment is not received by that date, the paper will be removed from the proceedings. This deadline will be strictly enforced.
(2) Basic registration fee means: one author has made the full registration for a paper, other authors of the same paper would like to attend the conference as well; or A person does not have a paper to present and wants to attend the conference. The fee includes:
The Basic registration fee is US$500 (about CNY¥3381) for IEEE members, US$550 (about CNY¥3719) for non-IEEE members, US$400 (about CNY¥2705) for IEEE student/Life members and US$500 (about CNY¥3381) for Non-IEEE student members. The starting date for Basic registration is November 15, 2016.
(3) Regular paper is limited to 8 pages. Special session paper is limited to 6 pages. Short paper, poster paper, and workshop paper are limited to 4 pages. At most 2 pages can be added, 100 dollars should be paid for each additional page.
2. For Full registration, in order to qualify for the IEEE member reduced registration fee, the IEEE membership number must be included in the registration form. Similarly, in order to qualify for the student reduced registration fee, proof of current student status (e.g., current Student ID or other proof of current enrollment) must be e-mailed (as an attached scanned image or pdf file) to email@example.com. Besides, the first author must be student if student reduced registration fee is applied for. Please note that both current IEEE membership and student status will be verified.
3. If you register for the main conference, for example, your paper is SmartData#168, please use the conference name as "SmartData", then fill in "168" as the paper ID on the registration form. If you register for symposia/workshops, for example, you find your paper ID at SmartData Accepted Paper List as SmartData#168, please use the conference name as "SmartData", then fill in "168" as the paper ID on the registration form. Any incorrect use will lead to the registration failure. You can find your paper ID from the webpage:
4. When you register for main conference or symposia/workshop, please avoid using ' in your affiliation, University or title etc, since it has been pre-defined as a system symbol. It will lead the registration failure.
5. Please include a note on your bank transfer indicating your name, the name of your conference, your paper ID. Please note that your local bank may charge you some additional fees in order to process the bank transfer. Therefore, please make sure that the net amount that is transferred to the above account is no less than the required registration fee. After the bank transfer is completed, please send the scanned bank transfer receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org by email with the name of your conference and your paper ID. We will confirm your payment based on your scanned receipt.
6. If you need an invitation letter, please register first. Then email to the Conference Secretary Mr. Kaixuan Lu at email@example.com for your request including information about your paper (conference name and acronym, paper id, paper title, attending author name and title, and affiliation, postal address, and email address). The invitation letter can be issued only after we receive your full registration payment.
7. The hard copy registration receipts can be picked up at the conference.
|How to Register?|
Step 1. Pay the registration fee.
1) Bank Transfer pay and is available now. Remember to include a note on your bank transfer indicating the acronym name of your conference, your name, and your paper ID such as SmartData#168 which means the paper 168 in SmartData 2016. Then, keep the bank transfer receipt.
For full registration: Please click Here to fill the registration form and transfer the corresponding registration fee to the following bank account.
For basic registration: Please click Here to fill the registration form and transfer the corresponding registration fee to the following bank account.
Bank Name: The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Sichuan Provincial Branch
Bank Address: No.4, Section 2, North Jianshe Road, Chengdu, Sichuan, 610054, China
City, State, Country: Chengdu, Sichuan, 610054, China
Bank Account #: 4402211009008903354
Bank Account Name: University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
2) Credit Card Payment via Paypal pay is also available now.
For full registration: Please click Here to fill the registration form and pay the registration fee.
For basic registration: Please click Here to fill the registration form and pay the registration fee.
Step 2. Email a copy of the bank transfer receipt or paypal information from Step 1, scanned copy of your student ID (if registered as a student in the first paper author) in one email to the corresponding conference email firstname.lastname@example.org. The email subject can be “Registration with your payment style for Paper ID”. For example for paper SmartData#168 using Bank Transfer, the email subject is “Registration with Bank Transfer for Paper SmartData #168”.
Created and Maintained by SmartData2016