Cyber Physical Social Systems Lab (CPSS) was founded at University of Electronic Science and Technology of China(UESTC ) in 2015 undering supervision of Prof. Xingang Liu, with various research topics related to image/video/data processing.
Specific topics we are interested in and researching currently are:
- parallel and distributed computing
- embedded and ubiquitous/pervasive computing and intelligence
- high performance computing and networking
- 2D/3D Video Processing
- Big Data Processing
- 3DTV and Free viewpoint TV System
- Visual Quality Assessment
- Multiview Video Compression
- Intelligent Vision System
- Pattern Recoginition
- Wireless Networking
- Wireless Communication
- Mobile Computing
- Computer Networks
- The 2016 World Cybermatics Congress(Cybermatics 2016) will be held on December 15-18, 2016, Chengdu, Sichuan, China.
- Congratulation! Yinbo's paper titled "An Adaptive Mode Decision Algorithm Based on Video Texture Characteristics for HEVC Intra Prediction" has been accepted by IEEE Transactions on Circuit and Systems for Video Technology, Jan. 2016.
- Congratulation! Peicheng and Binfei's paper titled "Biological Characteristic Online Identification Technique over 5G Network" has been published by IEEE Wireless Communication Magazine, Dec. 2015.
- Congratulation! Lan's paper titled "A 3D Image Quality Assessment Method based on Vector Information and SVD of quaternion matrix under Cloud Computing Environment" has been accepted by IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing, Jun. 2015.
- IEEE Smart City 2015 will be held on December 19-21, 2015, Chengdu, Sichuan, China.
- Congratulation! Kai's paper titled "Stereoscopic Image Quality Assessment Based on Depth and Texture Information" has been accepted by IEEE Systems Journal, Mar. 2015.
- Congratulation! Chao's paper titled "Joint 3D Image Quality Assessment Metric by Using Image View and Depth Information over the Networking" has been accepted by IEEE Systems Journal, Mar. 2014.
- Congratulations! CSE 2014 has been successful held! Dec. 2014
- CSE 2014 will be held on December 19-21, 2014, Chengdu, Sichuan, China.
- Congratulations! WEC2014 has been successful held! Oct. 2014
- Congratulations! Chao Sun's graduation thesis is awarded as "Excellent M.S. Thesis of UESTC".
- Congratulations! Chao Sun is voted as the "Excellent Graduate of UESTC".
- Congratulations! Wenjie Yang is voted as the "Excellent Graduate of UESTC".
- Congratulations! Wenjie Yang's paper has been accepted for publication in Journal of Super Computering. May. 2014 (SCI Indexed)
- Congratulations! Yinbo Liu's paper has been accepted for publication in IEEE Systems Journal. Mar. 2014 (SCI Indexed)
- Congratulations! U-Science2013 has been successful held! Dec. 2013
- U-Science2013 will be held on November 15-17, 2013, Chengdu, Sichuan, China.
- Prof. Xingang Liu ( Executive Chair): The 17th IEEE International Conference on Computational Science and Engineering (CSE2014), Dec. 19-21,2014 Chengdu, China
- Prof. Xingang Liu ( General Co-Chair): The 13th IEEE International Conference on Ubiquitous Science Congress (U-Science2013), Dec. 21-22, 2013, Chengdu, China
- U-Science2013, Chengdu, China: P. Wang, Y. Liu, X. Liu, "High Quality with Low-Cost H.264/AVC Interframe Mode Decision Algorithm for Wireless Network"
- U-Science2013, Chengdu, China: K. Kang, X. Liu, C. Sun, "Video Quality Assessment Metric Based on Spatio-Temporal Motion Information"
- U-Science2012, Changzhou, China: X. Liu, C. Sun, L.T. Yang, "Perceptual Quality Assessment for Stereoscopic Image based on DCT Transformation"
- Prof. Xingang Liu ( General Co-Chair): The 12th IEEE International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (CIT'12), Oct. 20-22, 2012, Chengdu, China
- CIT2012, Chengdu, China: C. Sun, X. Liu, W. Yang, "An Efficient Quality Assessment for 3D Video"
- CIT2012, Chengdu, China: W. Yang, X. Liu, C. Sun, "Improved Motion Vector Recovery in Temporal Error Concealment for H.264 AVC Decoder"
- Prof. Xingang Liu ( Workshop Chair) : The 11th IEEE International Conference on Ubiquitous Computing and Communications (IUCC'12), Jun. 25-27, 2012, Liverpool, UK
- ICESS2012, Liverpool, UK: C. Sun, X. Liu, W. Yang, "An Efficient Quality Metric for DIBR-based 3D video"